Recent Before & After Photos

Flooded Bedroom in Farmers Branch


This bedroom from a home in Farmers Branch, TX was unfortunately damaged by a leaking water pipe and a category 2 water intrusion deriving from the guest bathro... READ MORE



Flooded Living Room in Flower Mound, TX


This flooded living room was the result of rising water during a thunderstorm in DFW. The origin of the damage could widely be attributed to the runoff that had... READ MORE



Water then Fire Damage


Here we have a before and after picture of our latest fire job. The root cause of this fire was due to the electrical panel not being properly grounded causing ... READ MORE



Sand Storms


Storms come in all shapes that SERVPRO of Highland Village can handle. One of those is sand storms which affected this ranch houses air ducts. We used our air v... READ MORE



Storm damage ravaged another Highland Village home


Storm season seems to be getting worse doesn't it. This poor homeowner had an unexpected flooded kitchen. Good thing she called SERVPRO as soon as possible. We ... READ MORE



Washing Machine Flooded Home in Corinth, TX


This residential home in Corinth was flooded by a simple part on the washing machine that broke. Six rooms were affected badly by water damage. SERVPRO of Highl... READ MORE



Cross Timbers Church in Argyle, Texas


This past month, we got a call from Cross Timbers Church in Argyle about a bad water damage they had in their offices. They also mentioned this was the 5th time... READ MORE



Fire Causes Water Damage in Justin, TX


A small fire in a home in Justin was caused by a candle that was left lit in a dining room on a wooden table. The table caught on fire and caused extensive smok... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire in Corinth, TX


This was a kitchen fire in Corinth, TX. The fire started at the stove and spread rapidly catching the counter and cabinets on fire as well. There was significan... READ MORE



Electrical Fire in Highland Village


As the homes get older in Highland Village and it's surrounding areas, the risk of a fire in your home or business becomes greater. A tangled mess of wires and ... READ MORE